CRM, a solution for success.
CRM or Customer Relationship Management is a system which aims at improving the relationship with existing customers, finding new prospective customers, and winning back former customers. This system can be brought into effect with software which helps in collecting, organizing, and managing the customer information. Implementing a CRM strategy is advantageous to both small-scale and large-scale business ventures. If you want to find out what are the benefits of using CRM for your business, then read further to know the key points.
Benefits of Using a CRM
• Decrease cost of customer acquisition. Data enables companies to correctly identify their target audience and to focus all of the marketing efforts on that particular group of people.
• Increase sales. Analyzes current customer service practices and can be used to pinpoint shortcomings and areas that need improvement. Better customer service will ultimately result in a higher sales volume.
• Increase efficiencies. Employees can access important information quickly and process and can be automated.
• Better and more accurate data. Analytics and reporting allows the sales, marketing and customer service teams to work together and introduce improvements.
• Data security. Not only does a CRM manage your data but security allows you to control who has access to certain data and features.
The most complete CRM solution.
The world's most complete customer relationship management (CRM). From sales force automation to socially-enabled business intelligence, Oracle offers the broadest and deepest portfolio of CRM solutions that address all customer touch-points and provide rich functionality to support the specific business needs for organizations of every size to deliver a superior customer experience.
Oracle Siebel delivers a combination of transactional, analytical, and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations. With solutions tailored to more than 20 industries, Siebel CRM delivers comprehensive on premise and on demand CRM solutions that are tailored industry solutions with role-based customer intelligence and pre-built integration.
Lago Zurich 219
Torre 3 | Piso 12
Col. Amp. Granada
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
C.P. 11529, Mexico, D.F.
Tel. (55) 41 24 00 74 / 75
H. Colegio Militar 4709
Nivel 4 | Local 1
Col. Nombre de Dios
C.P. 31130, Chihuahua, Chih.
Tel. (614) 424 52 10
Bolsa de Trabajo